The Board of Directors of the Montgomery County Foundation, Inc.
includes a group of dedicated people whose diverse backgrounds and geographical
identities and skills represent diversity at its highest level. They include:
- James E. Quillen, CFP, Chairperson and Treasurer
- Joseph St. Pedro, Vice Chairperson
- Dr. A. Kirk Field, Secretary
- Virginia Frantz, President & CEO
- Marsha B. Bolden, Esquire
- Thurman D. Booker, D.O.
- Clark E. Bromberg, Ph.D.
- Cindy Diccianni, RN, ChFC, CLTC, AEP®
- Caesar J. Gorski
- William L. Landsburg, Esq.
- Harvey Strauss, Esq.
Board Members Emeritus
- Muriel H. Anderson, Director Emeritus
- Payson W. Burt, Chairman Emeritus (Deceased)
- John C. Webber, President Emeritus/Director Emeritus (Deceased)
- James L. Hollinger, Esquire
The Staff of the Montgomery County Foundation
|Virginia Frantz, President & Chief Executive Officer
|Jodi Button McHale, Vice President of Community Impact & Development
|Ellie DeFrangesco, Executive Assistant